Friday 2 January 2015

About the girl behind the screen

Hello I am Lowri and I am 13 years old from England. Now you know who I am I'll reveal more about myself in a little Q&A (questions from my two instagram accounts @recoveringlowri and @akalowri ) 


Q&A (or Q and Slay if you understand the reference then 10 points to you)

What are your hobbies/interests?

I'm just another one of those drama and dance fanatics who knows hardly any pop music yet can recite the whole of wicked word for word. I also have a weird love for walking to unknown places and getting lost, that may be fueled by my eating disorder but its a hobby nevertheless

How did your eating disorder begin?

I haven't explained that I am recovering from anorexia that luckily didn't get very far and because of anorexia I also suffer with depression and anxiety. It all began when I received vile hand written notes in my school bag telling me to 'go die' and 'fat' and I never really recovered from receiving them. But also I am more susceptible to an eating disorder and it is in my genetics so it is not all due to the bullying, it just triggered the self-hate.

What do you love doing most?

I love shopping and busking with my sister Maddy. She plays the guitar and I sing and we don't get a lot of money but it fun all the same. We then grab a Costa (Costa>Starbucks any day #sorrynotsorry) then we both volunteer in different charity shops which is always interesting seeing the different items that are given in!

What options would you like to take for your GCSE's next year?

I think I'm definitely going to take Drama and triple Science but I am unsure whether to take Art, Textiles or Food technology. Like most people my age I am still unsure what career path I want to take but i'm thinking of Radio Journalist/Presenter, a fashion PR or a graphics designer for food companies (bc free food, ya get me?)

Who do you look up to?

It sounds corny but probably my sister, she is the head girl at my school yet still manages to have a social life and really doesn't care what people think of her.Then I also admire Fearne Cotton, Tanya Burr, Julie Andrews and Idina Menzel.

Thats it for now but I'm going to try and post three times a week until i run out of ideas! Thank you for listening to my rambles it is very muchly appreciated 
Lowri x



  


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lowri, it's Millie from the Year below. I only just started my blog but maybe you could check it out? That would be great. Thanks Lowri x

    ReplyDelete