Thursday 8 January 2015

My 2015 bucket list

Hellooo,
Today I'm gonna write down my 2015 goals/ bucket list as I think it's important to not let a year go by without doing new things or things you love.

1. Find a healthy relationship with food. I'm not talking about losing or gaining weight but about realizing when I'm hungry and enjoying food not fearing it because, come on, its chocolate for goodness sake!

2. To get over my fear of socializing. Sounds stupid as talking is one of humans natural habits but I hate it. I feel awkward and judged and annoying and I know they are all irrational fears and I intend to get over that.

3. Throw a fancy dress party. No explanation needed. Currently planning a Grease dress up party with my best friend...

4. Audition for a TV extra or commercial

5. Go to a concert

6. Do a colour run with friends

Okay, I'm not inspired at the moment and I have discovered that I have NO aspirations!
Thank you for reading, its means the whole wide world x


No comments:

Post a Comment