Monday 5 January 2015

What I got for Christmas 2414

I think you all know what the disclaimer will be on this blog because every other youtuber/blogger says this, but I am in no way bragging and I am so grateful for all my friends and family

I'm only going to include the items that you genuinely might be interested in (sorry mum, I really do like the hello kitty pants)

1. Wii Fit
2. The tester benefit perfumes in Lee Lee, Bella, Noelle and Gina.
3. A 5 year Q&A journal.
4. A pearl choker from Dorothy Perkins
5.Snowmen PJs
6. Phone Powerbank
7. Real Techniques Core Collection
8.Eat Pretty Nutrition Book
9. Girl Boss book
10. Costa mug
11. Hello Kitty TY beanie baby in an elf costume
12.Rabbit PJ bottoms
13. Lots of topshop, new look, costa and itunes vouchers
14. The conjuring




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing keep going x check mine out www.youwillfindthelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete